You might want to be aware of these:
- Heavily influenced by the government policy.
- The debate about making affordable childcare available to all working parents potentially has an impact on all private nurseries & child minders.
- The introduction of the early years grant to extend to 2 year olds demonstrates this change.
Here are some factors that could affect you:
- Cash flow - managing term paid income.
- Deciding which age groups to accept and how many of each.
- Early years grant for 2 year olds, extending from 3-4 year olds.
- Can you offer this, Is it more expensive to care for a 2 year old.
- Balancing EYG programme to increase occupancy but maintaining good margins. You cannot top up.
- Recruiting the right staff.
- Training and retaining key personnel.
- Meeting all Ofsted requirements.
- Pricing and price increases.
- Maximising income.
- Introducing additional extra -curricular activities to maximise use of premises.
- Monitoring financial information to facilitate growth.
Contact us today if you are concerned about any of the above to see how we can utilize our expertise to help you in the most efficient way.